Feedback, Suggestions & Complaints
- You can provide us with feedback by phoning, writing, visiting our office or emailing. All feedback, whether it is positive or negative, assists us to improve the services we provide.
- You have the right to make an anonymous complaint. This form can be downloaded from here, or you can use another service or agency, or a friend, relative or advocate.
- You have the right to complain about the service you receive without fear of the service being stopped or you being mistreated because you made a complaint.
- All complaints will be dealt with within a 48-hour period and you as a client will be provided with feedback as soon as possible.
- You have the right to refuse a service and refusal will not prejudice your future access to services.
- Any complaints will be dealt with fairly, promptly and without retribution.
- If you are not satisfied with the way the Service has handled your complaint you can contact:
Level 24, 580 George Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
National Abuse and Neglect – 1800 880 052 (free call on fixed line); TollFree 1800 451 524
Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS): 131 450
My Aged Care Complaints Scheme: 1800 550 552(free call on fixed line)
My Aged Care Advocacy Service: 1800 424 079 (free call on fixed line)
Disability Information Advocacy Service Bathurst: 6332 2100
All persons using our service have the right to receive services in an environment free from discrimination, abuse, neglect and exploitation.